CAMO DRIVE Tools
CAMO has a stand-up fastening tool for every installation. You can fasten square decking like pressure treated, cedar, and redwood with the DRIVE and collated screws, or fasten grooved decking and CAMO Universal Deck Clips with the ClipDRIVE.
CAMO DRIVE™ Stand-Up Tool
- Install deck boards with the cordless stand-up deck fastening tool that attaches to your drill
- For exclusive use with CAMO Collated Edge Screws, Collated Face Screws for Pressure Treated, Collated Face Screws for Composite, and CAMO Universal Deck Clips
- Use DRIVE to fasten square pressure treated, KDAT, cedar, redwood, composite, PVC, and grooved deck boards
- Tool is easy to use, featuring a reversible handle and quick-change nose pieces
- Install 2X faster with DRIVE than you can fasten by hand
- Heavy-duty contractor-grade tool is fast and reliable and has a one-year warranty
- Not for use with impact drivers
- Driver bits and nose pieces are included
- Installation instructions
The CAMO Guarantee
For further peace of mind, our products are backed by a CAMO Warranty. ClipDRIVE, DRIVE, and LEVER all have a one-year tool warranty, while CAMO Universal Deck Clips are warranted for use in leading grooved deck boards, including Trex®, TimberTech®, AZEK®, Fiberon®, Deckorators®, and more. That means you can confidently use CAMO on every install.
The Better Way to Install Decking.
Hold yourself to a higher standard by fastening square decking with the DRIVE and the best fasteners around.
INNOVATIVE AND EASY.
The DRIVE tool is easy to use and easy on your body, saving your back and knees from hours of strain. Plus, DRIVE attaches to any cordless drill, so you don’t need a power supply on the job, and you won’t have to trip over cords while moving from joist to joist.
THE TOOL IS FUN, BUT THE FASTENERS DO THE HEAVY LIFTING.
You won’t find a collated tool that installs better fasteners. Not only does the strip feed properly and stay out of your way thanks to our coil-feed system, but our screws were engineered to preserve the integrity of the board. We know that wood decking deserves better than a cheap nail or screw. That’s why our Collated Edge Screws and Face Screws for Pressure Treated feature a rake tip that augers material out while driving, reducing the potential for splitting and cracking. Our Collated Face Screws for Composite feature a trilobular shank that prevents mushrooming and cutting lead edge for flush finishes. And you get to install them from the comfort of your own two feet.
PERFECT FOR THE CREW WHO DOES IT ALL.
Whether you Edge fasten square boards, face fasten composite or pressure treated decking, install grooved decking with CAMO Universal Deck Clips, or use a variety of these methods, DRIVE is the only tool you need. Just swap out the driver bit and nose piece to change your fastening method, and you’re good to go.
TIME IS MONEY—SAVE MORE WITH CAMO DRIVE.
Boost your crew’s productivity and have speedier installs with DRIVE. Need some time-saving data? With DRIVE and the Edge nose piece, you can fasten both sides of an 8-foot pressure treated deck board in 20 seconds—not kidding. That’s hidden fastening done fast.