CAMO Exterior Fasteners are designed specifically for exterior projects. Each screw starts fast, holds strong, and is backed by a CAMO warranty against rust and corrosion so you can confidently use them in all of your decking projects, substructures, landscaping, fences, pole barns, and more.
Collated Edge Deck Screws for Wood and Composite
- For use in 1–1-½ in. (25.4–38.1mm) thick pressure treated, cedar, redwood, uncapped composite, and PVC decking
- Use exclusively with the CAMO DRIVE deck fastening tool and orange Edge nose piece
- Screws install through the edge of the deck board, leaving a fastener-free surface
- Patented rake tip augers material out as they’re driven, reducing the potential for splitting and cracking
- T-15 Star Drive limits cam-outs and trimhead reduces the visibility of the screw
- Available in CAMO PROTECH™ carbon coating and 316 Stainless Steel—always use 316 Stainless Steel for cedar and redwood boards and coastal deck projects
- 2-⅜ in. (60.3mm) screw
- 1000 ct. box covers 285 sq. ft. (26.48 M2)
- T-15 driver bits included
- Installation instructions
- Technical data
Check out our Fastener Calculator to help you determine how many screws you need to build your deck.
Building a Deck or Tackling an Exterior Project With CAMO Fasteners Means Building Better.
CAMO fasteners start fast, create strong connections, and hold up to the elements over time.
FASTENERS FOR EVERY PROJECT
We offer everything from deck and trim screws to hand drive and collated nails. That means you can use CAMO exterior fasteners to build decks, substructures, handrails, posts, landscaping projects, fences, pole barns, and more.
BUILD BETTER IN EVERY ENVIRONMENT
Fasteners are available in various coatings and alloys, ranging from our proprietary PROTECH™ coating to 305 and 316 Stainless Steel. Use PROTECH for inland environments that face regular exposure to the elements. Rely on 305 Stainless Steel for projects that are 3000 feet or more from the saltwater shoreline and in areas where you need more corrosion protection. For the best practice installation no matter where you are, use 316 Stainless Steel for every project, which will keep your connections safe, strong, and long-lasting, even in highly corrosive environments.
DESIGNED TO PERFORM
Each fastener is designed to make installation easy while creating strong connections. Screws feature slash points for quick starts with no predrilling that reduces splitting, hand drive nails feature a diamond point to start fast, and collated nails work with various pneumatic nails to make quick work of framing projects. Each screw also has a Star Drive for better bit connections that provides more points of contact, reducing cam outs, and comes with power bits for jobsite convenience.