CAMO DRIVE Tools
CAMO has a stand-up fastening tool for every installation. You can fasten square decking like pressure treated, cedar, and redwood with the DRIVE and collated screws, or fasten grooved decking and CAMO Universal Deck Clips with the ClipDRIVE.
- Fasten grooved decking while comfortably standing
- For exclusive use with CAMO Universal Deck Clips on leading grooved decking
- Ergonomic tool features a height-adjustable handle, making it the perfect fit for the whole crew
- Weighted nose easily targets the screw head, speeding up your jobs
- Contractor-grade tool is heavy-duty yet lightweight and quick to assemble
- Tool attaches to your drill—it’s not for use with impact drivers
- T-15 Driver Bit is included
- ClipDRIVE will be available for purchase in mid-December
- Installation instructions
The CAMO Guarantee
For further peace of mind, our products are backed by a CAMO Warranty. ClipDRIVE, DRIVE, and LEVER all have a one-year tool warranty, while CAMO Universal Deck Clips are warranted for use in leading grooved deck boards, including Trex®, TimberTech®, AZEK®, Fiberon®, Deckorators®, and more. That means you can confidently use CAMO on every install.
The Better Way to Fasten CAMO Universal Deck Clips.
CAMO ClipDRIVE was intentionally designed to help you install grooved decking.
The Right Fit for the Whole Crew.
The ergonomic tool allows you to stand comfortably while fastening—no hunching over required. Plus, it features a height-adjustable handle so that ClipDRIVE can be the right height for everyone on your crew.
Fast Targeting. No Marring.
ClipDRIVE is weighted in all of the right places, like the nose, to make targeting the screw even easier. You can quickly swing the tool from joist to joist, and the no-mar nose prevents rings or scuffs.
Easier on Your Body.
The heavy-duty contractor-grade tool was built to last—not kill your arms. The tool is lightweight, and there’s a short distance to compress the drill, reducing your arm fatigue on the job.