CAMO DRIVE-Install decking up to 5x faster
Stand up, save your back and knees, and save your time with the award-winning CAMO DRIVE tool.
CAMO DRIVE™ Stand-Up Tool
- Install decking up to 5X faster with the cordless stand-up deck fastening tool that attaches to your drill
- Can be used for three fastening methods— Edge, Clip, and Face fastening —on any deck board surface
- Reversible handle, easy to swap out nose pieces, and quick to load
- For exclusive use with CAMO Collated Deck Screws, EDGE Clips, EDGEX Clips, and EDGEXMETAL Clips
- Use DRIVE to fasten square pressure treated, KDAT, cedar, redwood, uncapped composites, PVC, and grooved deck boards
- Heavy-duty contractor grade tool is fast and reliable and has a one-year warranty
- Not for use with impact drivers
- Driver bits and nose pieces are included
- Installation instructions
The CAMO Guarantee
For further peace of mind, our products are backed by a CAMO Warranty. Not only are LEVER and DRIVE covered, but CAMO Clips are warranted for use in leading grooved deck boards, including Trex®, TimberTech®, AZEK®, Fiberon®, Deckorators®, and more. That means you can confidently use CAMO on every install.
Install Decking up to 5X Faster.
Ditch the traditional way of installing deck boards and have fun while doing it.
Time is money—save up to 5X more with CAMO DRIVE.
Boost your crew’s productivity with this cordless tool that goes from job-to-job. Need some time-saving data? You can fasten both sides of an 8′ treated lumber deck board with DRIVE and Edge guide in 20 seconds—not kidding.
Innovative and easy.
You won’t have to spend hours looking at your owner’s manual to figure out the DRIVE. This tool is easy to understand, easy to use, and— best of all —easy on your body. Watch quick videos on how to set up your DRIVE, then enjoy a standing deck installation that saves your knees and back.
Use DRIVE for Any Install.
Whether you Edge fasten square edge boards with collated Edge screws, use EDGE Clips and EDGEX Clips on grooved decking, face fasten composite or wood boards, or use a variety of these methods, DRIVE is the only tool you need. Just swap out the driver bit and guide to change your fastening method.